Sometimes, your heart wanders across the seven seas, escaping your stiffened body and refuses to come back. It is uncaged; unperturbed by all that holds you down; it is free, as it always was, until you decided to lock it up and silence it. It makes you wonder about all the people you could meet, all the places you could see, and all the things you could do. But you decide to ignore this despairing thought. You're high up in the sky, looking at the miniature world below, living a hundred lives, all together. You let your heart wander for a while, you let the ephemeral happiness take you into its welcoming arms. But slowly, you realise that it's all fading. You're now falling, slow and swift, back into your plain old box. Your landing isn't as easy as you thought it would be; you land hard. You realise that you've been wandering, so you shake away those distracting thoughts and put your mind into order. No more distractions, you promise yourself. You ...
The pages of my book fluttered incessantly, as I waited for my sister to try out ‘one last outfit’. Sigh, that’s what she said, at least. “How do I look?” she asked, as she exited the changing room, and grinned at her reflection in the mirror. “Great.” I said, not bothering to look up from the boring black and white flooring that I was currently staring at. My sister always looked pretty. “I think you should have a look,” she snapped. “Just once.” I decided to give up, and looked at her. I was awestruck. The red dress hung beautifully on her slender frame, and made her look even more beautiful. “It’s..it’s lovely!” I exclaimed. “I know.” She said, with a wink. “Can we go now? I need to prepare for the test.” I said, knowing that I’d have to do a lot of coaxing before we could finally leave. “Yes yes, I know about the test. Just a minute. Let me do the payment.” She said. Oh, that was easy! “I’ll get the car out.” I muttered. This was probably the most impo...
Dear Sun God, I hope you know who I am. Remember me? I cursed you just yesterday for troubling us so much. Apologies. Well, all of my friends were writing letters to you. So I thought I might as well try! Who knows, you might melt a little? Okay I am not going to be cheesy. What is it that troubles you, dear Sun? Why are you venting out all your anger on us? We people on earth have so many problems because of you! Make-up problems, date problems, and what not! Uff, you're being too harsh on us, don't you think? We're giving you so much attention, and look you…you have the least concern for us! Stop being such an attention seeker, for Heaven’s sake! DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW MANY SKIN PROBLEMS WE GET BECAUSE OF YOU? DO YOU? We know you're pretty hot. But there's no need to show off so much. Look. I care about you okay? I know you might not be having close friends because of your fiery appearance. We are your friends. We understand you. But plea...
How funny ������
ReplyDelete